Digital Literacy Snapshot-Junfu

  Recording this narrative of my digital literacy journey was an enlightenment  process. It was fascinating to look back and see the evolution of my engagement with various social media platforms.  This process helps me to remember the essential part in my life which is social media. I usually enjoying making video because I can use my favorite background music and visual transition to make the video more appealing. In the beginning of  my digital literacy journey, I was too shy to make video and felt embarrassing by sharing my life and photo in the TikTok or Instagram. This assignment was challenge for me because I hardly show my face in the video or my vlog. More importantly, I need to make more videos and vlogs to demonstrate the connection with digital literacy by overcoming the difficulty of showing face in the vlog. 


Comments