Digital Literacy Snapshot - Ginger Han

 


Looking back on all my experiences related to digital life, I am surprised to find that my digital journey started very early and has been quite colorful. It has also filled me with a sense of nostalgia. Even with the rapid development of technology and the emergence of countless overwhelming digital tools, we still carry our own unique digital memories. Whether it's the excitement of secretly turning on the old and bulky desktop computer as a child, learning to play Minesweeper and Poker like our parents, or the first time making friends with faraway strangers online, or publishing our first post, those are all unique experiences of living in this era, our era. From now on, I will cherish this digital journey even more, recording and sharing more.

Comments