Digital Literacy Snapshot - Adeline K. Piercy

 




Creating this video was an interesting exercise for me; I didn't realize how many platforms I use until I had to list them out in my preparation for my video, and I'm very surprised by how many I've used in my life and continue to use today. Given how many platforms I've used and how quickly I've adapted to new platforms (besides Twitter), I would consider myself quite digitally literate. I enjoy the diversity of my digital experiences and find it enriching. It was really cool to reflect on it; however, creating the video itself was tricky. I enjoyed recording and talking, but editing is not my forte and I had to learn how to add the intros and overlays. I would have liked to make this better with the icons over the screen, but that might be something I can work on when I'm not playing catchup from moving :) 


Comments